- The photo must be clear and from the front.
- The photo background must be white.
- The factory sign must be on the lower left corner of the image.
- The description must be in English and must contain the following sections separated by full stop:
Brand: (Bottling brand)
Description: (Description of the crown: colours, images and texts). All the texts shown on the crown, if they’re in uppercase must be in uppercase, if they’re in lowercase must be in lowercase.
Factory sign: (The sign of the cap manufacturer)
Brand: Peroni 1846
Producer: Birra Peroni S.p.A.
Description: Maroon crown cap, golden logo and circles. Golden text: PERONI ROSSA PURO MALTO 1846 GRAN RISERVA.
Factory sign: dap (Pelliconi SpA)
- If there’s something on the inside, this must be the big image, and the front must be smaller, being 1⁄4 of the image on the lower right corner of the photo. Example: 14054
- If you don’t know any of the necessary data indicated before, you can ask for help from other users or from the Administrator through the forum.
- In case of doubt, the Administrator will have the final say.